Rules for Online Therapy
At Texas Online Counseling, we’ve put a number of rules in place to improve your overall experience and to better support you. When you’re paying to work with a therapist online, the last thing you want is to have interruptions or feel as though you’re not getting your money’s worth. These rules are designed to ensure each session is as meaningful and intentional as possible.
- You must be in an area where it is private, where you cannot be heard or disrupted.
- During your session, please make sure that all children and pets will not disrupt you.
- You must be fully clothed.
- You cannot drive a vehicle in session or session will stop immediately and the session will be fully charged.
- Please do not do other activities while in session, for example, cooking, exercising, cleaning, etc.
- You may eat or drink during sessions as long as it is not distracting.
- Please make sure there isn’t any background noise that will interfere with your sessions.
When meeting with your therapist online, make sure you’re in a space that’s similar to an in-person therapist’s office. Get comfortable, be in a quiet room where there aren’t any distractions, and consider having a notebook and pencil handy so that you can take notes as needed.
Ready to get started with our online counseling services? We’re excited to work with you. Fill out our contact form to begin, and thank you for choosing Texas Online Counseling.