Every relationship can have its complications, no matter how perfect things may seem. If you are in a relationship and find that you may be struggling more than often, couple’s intensives may be able to help your relationship thrive. At Texas Online Counseling, we provide a wide variety of different counseling services to help people with their struggles. One important counseling service that we provide is couple’s intensives which have been able to help many relationships thrive and flourish. Please note, this is not covered by insurance. Michelle Inauen, LPC & LMFT, on our team of professional counselors, can help you with yours too. Contact us today to learn more about if a couple’s intensive is right for you with a free consultation.
What Are Couple’s Intensives
Couple's intensives are similar to other types of couples counseling, however, the way they are done is a little bit different. Couple’s intensives is counseling that is done over a continous period of time, depending on the needs of the couple. Our couple’s intensives last two days where the entire time is spent focusing on the relationship, issues, and ways to solve the problems that you may be facing. Couple’s intensives can look different for every couple and is dependent on the specific relationship.
Are you and your partner stuck in endless loops that go nowhere?
Do you feel like you can’t talk to your friends about what’s going on in your relationship?
Does your relationship need a reset?
If you need serious change in your relationship, and you need it fast, you may need more than couples counseling. You may need a relationship intensive.
An intensive is different from regular counseling because…
You get a year’s worth of therapy in one weekend
You can practice your new skills with guidance to finally break old patterns
You won’t backslide in between weekly sessions – you’ll cement new ways of relating in just 2 days
You’ll discover the missing pieces that therapists in the past haven’t told you before, including how your mind is wired to keep you stuck, and what you can finally do about it
You get a customized workbook of tools and guidelines to keep you from doing things the old way and maximize the investment you’ve made in your relationship
Who Could Benefit
If you are in a relationship that you believe has room for improvement, growth, or needs healing, couple’s intensives counseling may be able to benefit your relationship. Michelle Inauen will work closely with you and your partner to help you uncover the areas that you may need to work on in order to help your relationship thrive. If you are unsure if couple’s intensives is the right form of counseling for you, we can work with you to determine what options would work the best for you and your partner! Please note, our couple’s intensives are not for those actively in an affair, have undisclosed affairs, have active substance abuse, or experience violence in the relationship.
How to Find Couple’s Intensives
It can feel overwhelming trying to find the right counseling for your specific needs. However, at Texas Online Counseling, Michelle Inauen, on our team of professional counselors can work with you and your partner to determine the right forms of counseling for your specific situation. Our couple’s intensives counseling is a great way to help your relationship thrive and heal. Our specific intensives combine about a year’s worth of counseling in just two days. With us, you and your partner will work with experienced LMFT & LPC, Michelle Inauen, either in person or remotely, whichever is the most comfortable for you and your partner. Our couple’s intensives are catered to you and designed to fit the specific needs of you and your partner. Follow-ups are also a great way to determine how much you and your partner are benefiting from counseling and what steps to take next. Be sure to talk with Michelle about setting up follow-ups at an additional cost.
More Intensive Information
- Intensives are for those of you who absolutely want to leave at the end of the day with a notebook full of things specific to how you are and how you work and how to do things better. You are going to leave with a brand-new way to communicate with your partner that sticks over time. This format is for you if you don’t want to slough through slow weekly sessions and you are on the brink of divorce and you are desperate for change and you need it now.
- The intensive is a private, personalized experience. It is an opportunity for you both to immerse yourself without any distractions, where we will have the time to identify key areas to focus on as well as learn a whole new way to talk to each other. Couples gain clarity, learn new skills and have time to practice them in real-time with hands-on coaching.
- My specialty is working with couples and clients who need to make a change, they need to make it today and they need it to stick.
- This is unlike workshops or boot camps that are offered to other couples. The intensive is created specifically for you. I have a process and a method to make sure that everything we work on is totally specific to your situation and your partner.
- We meet from 9:00-4:30 each day.
- People often ask me if there is a guarantee. What I can guarantee is that I will coach you and offer you proven skills and techniques that will address your specific concerns.
- There are a couple of factors that will maximize your success. The first is for us to meet to ensure we are a good fit to work together. The second factor is your level of motivation and your willingness to practice what you learned during our time together.
- I am careful to select who is right for my program. If you would like to set up a time to talk let me know and we can get started. This will be free.
- I hope you will take advantage of this exceptional opportunity that will help you improve and strengthen your relationship with your partner and give you both skills you will use in the future.
Have more questions about the Couples Intensives? Here are some of our frequently asked questions:
1. Can we choose the days for our schedule? Yes, the schedule is flexible. I will work with your schedule. We can do two in a row, or 1 day at a time. We can even break it down into smaller sessions.
2. Does insurance cover intensive? Sometimes, it depends on your insurance. Some insurance and EAP programs will sometimes reimburse you for a partial or full refund. Please contact your insurance and state that you will be attending 14 hours for an intensive and ask if they can cover that. I will help with the paperwork if needed. I want to make this as easy for you as possible.
3. Have more questions? Book a free 30-minute consultation!
Couple’s intensives are a private and personalized experience that is different for each couple. No matter what specific struggles you and your partner may be facing, couple’s intensive counseling can help you recover, rejuvenate, and come out stronger than ever. With Texas Online Counseling, you become our highest priority and we will be with you every step of the way. If you are considering couples counseling, contact our team today to schedule a free consultation to get started!